The Midnight Post
Welcome to The Midnight Post, the free Midnight Synergy newsletter service. Get the latest game releases, free game updates, free puzzles, articles, and other great content.
How To Subscribe
You can also follow us on Twitter.
Current and Past Issues
- Issue #29 - March 2022
- Wonderland Goes Mobile!
- Issue #28 - November 2018
- Peegue's Puzzle Extravaganza!
- Issue #27 - October 2018
- The Ultimate Edition Games Collection DVD, and spotlights on the new level archives.
- Issue #26 - February 2014
- Wonderland Adventures Editor Update, Z-Bot Retro Connections, and
a new edition of Peegue's Puzzle Page.
- Issue #25 - November 2013
- Wonderland Adventures Planet of the Z-Bots released! Also includes Chuck's Challenge, a new Wonderland Gallery, Questions for Midnight Synergy, and
a new edition of Peegue's Puzzle Page.
- Issue #24 - October 2012
- Marking the tenth anniversary of the Wonderland Games.
- Issue #23 - December 2011
- A new edition of the Wonderland Gallery, a spotlight on Hyper Princess Pitch, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.23.
- Issue #22 - December 2010
- Wonderland Adventures Planet of the Z-Bots Sneak Peek, Nintendo DS Games, Midnight Synergy Vault: Buzz-Off, a strange message, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.22.
- Issue #21 - November 2009
- Wonderland Illustrations, Return To Wonderland Arcade Games, Community Spotlight, Retro Gaming videos, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.21.
- Issue #20 - July 2009
- Wonderland Adventures - The Retro Connection, The Wonderland Archive's new home, a 2008 retro-remakes introspection, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.20.
- Issue #19 - February 2009
- The Top Ten Free Games of 2008, a Midnight Synergy update, an Intensity XS retro introspection, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.19.
- Issue #18 - December 2008
- Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island is released! Also: A new Wonderland Gallery, Community Spotlight, Star Wars Arcade restropective, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.18.
- Issue #17 - August 2008
- Jump Jump Jelly Reactor, a Mysteries of Fire Island update, Community Spotlight, Donkey Kong restropective, the Midnight Synergy Vault, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.17.
- Issue #16 - April 2008
- Astro Avenger II, DarkSide, Questionaut, Shift2, a Wonderland Adventures Update, Community Spotlight, ROM Check Fail, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.16.
- Issue #15 - February 2008
- Jasper's Journey, Madame Fate, Making of Wonderland Adventures (Part 3), Wonderland Adventures Updates, Pirate Quest, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.15.
- Issue #14 - December 2007
- The Ten Best Freeware Games of 2007, Making of Wonderland Adventures (Part 2), Wonderland Community Update, R-Type Retrospective, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.14.
- Issue #13 - October 2007
- The Wonderland Fifth Anniversary Extravaganza! Wonderland Adventures Editor, Wonderland Community Update, Chomper Interview, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.13.
- Issue #12 - August 2007
- Azada, Mr. Robot, Ricochet Infinity, Atari 2600 Spotlight and Retro Challenge, Wonderland Community Update, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.12.
- Issue #11 - June 2007
- Titan Attacks, Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery, Wonderland Gallery Update, Ultima Retrospective, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.11.
- Issue #10 - April 2007
- Chocolate Castle, Frogger Flashback, Wonderland Community and Gallery Updates, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.10.
- Issue #9 - February 2007
- Wonderland Adventures Release and Free Demo, Retro Spotlight: Adventure 2600, Wonderland Gallery, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.9.
- Issue #8 - December 2006
- Wonderland Adventures Gameplay Video, Archon Retrospective, Fizzball, Community Update, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.8.
- Issue #7 - October 2006
- A new Development Update on Wonderland Adventures, a Commodore 64 retro extravaganza, Halloween Feature, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.7.
- Issue #6 - August 2006
- Development Update on Wonderland Adventures, The Grow Series, Zork Retrospective, Coin Quest Feature, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.6.
- Issue #5 - June 2006
- The Midnight Synergy Games Collection CD-Rom, Dragon's Lair Retrospective, "tricksy" Wonderland levels, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.5.
- Issue #4 - April 2006
- Four Free Games, Chip's Challenge Retrospective, Interview with Chuck Sommerville (Designer of Chip's Challenge), a quick Wonderland development update, Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.4., and some grand illusions.
- Issue #3 - February 2006
- A Sneak Peek at the next Wonderland game, Four More Great Games, Community Spotlight, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.3.
- Issue #2 - December 2005
- Return To Wonderland Platinum Edition, SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Quest, Community Spotlight, and Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.2.
- Issue #1 - October 2005
- Wonderland Secrets, Community Spotlight, Peegue's Puzzle Page vol.1, and the iLoof nano.